Thank you for visiting this website, which is owned and operated by Comickaze Comics.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE. YOUR ACCESS AND/OR USE OF THIS SITE CONFIRMS YOUR UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT FULLY ACCEPT THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THIS SITE.
- We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, Service Terms, and these Conditions of Use at any time.
- All items and quantities ordered are subject to availability at the time of fulfillment, including, but not limited to, occasions in which an item is allocated by a supplier/publisher/manufacturer.
- Comickaze Comics reserves the right to modify or cancel any order that cannot be fulfilled.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and you agree to accept responsibility for all purchases that occur under your account or password. If you are under the age of 18, you may purchase goods on comickaze.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Order Cancellation Policy:
- Any order that contains an item that is purchased as a pre-order item MAY NOT be cancelled.
- Any order that contains ONLY in stock items may be cancelled within 24 hours UNLESS that order has already been shipped.
- If your order is cancelled it will incur a 10% restock fee.
- We do not allow for retroactive discounts based on price changes or promotional offers.
Returns and refunds:
- Due to the collectability of the comics and merchandise we sell, we are unable to accept returns or offer refunds on comic books, back issues, and books. While we do not grade our graphic novels, books and magazines, and they are stored and handled with great care, no guarantee of condition is made. Over time, shelf wear and small cosmetic dings and dents may be possible. If you still feel you’ve received a damaged or mis-shipped item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can investigate this. Please be aware that we need to be contacted within two weeks of the delivery date of an order to resolve any potential order issues.
- Comickaze Comics reserves the right to reject orders and or terminate/suspend accounts of individuals for any reason and at its sole and absolute discretion, including those of individuals who are inappropriate/abusive in their calls and messages.
Terms of Service:
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Comickaze Comics’ web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Comickaze Comics’ web site; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Comickaze Comics at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Comickaze Comics’ web site are provided “as is”. Comickaze Comics makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Comickaze Comics does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Comickaze Comics or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Comickaze Comics’ Internet site, even if Comickaze Comics or a Comickaze Comics authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Comickaze Comics’ web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Comickaze Comics does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Comickaze Comics may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Comickaze Comics does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Comickaze Comics has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Comickaze Comics of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Comickaze Comics’ web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of CA without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Shipping Policy and Customer Service:
- Comickaze Comics utilizes the United States Postal Service and FedEx as our shipping partners.
- Our orders are assessed a reasonable shipping fee designed to cover the cost to ship items and packaging materials.
- On occasion we MAY be able to combine multiple orders and potentially issue a partial shipping refund, but this is NOT guaranteed and should not be counted on or expected.
- All books purchased together will be shipped together. If you order a pre-order item with an in-stock item, you will have to wait for the pre-order item to be in stock before you receive all items. This includes delays due to publishers or reprints on books.
- Requests for combined orders and general questions should be sent to email@example.com along with order numbers to provide a faster and easier experience.
- While we try to implement Tariff Codes to help with duties and taxes, we cannot guarantee you will not be charged duties and taxes for your items. Most orders will be sent USPS First Class International or FedEx Priority International.
- When an order is placed on our site the address entered at the time of purchase is automatically saved into our system. We do not touch the address unless specifically asked to by the customer. If you enter the wrong address into our system and the order has already been shipped, you will need to pay any charges incurred for returned mail/changed address.
- While we do try our best to answer emails quickly, please allow 24-48 hours for a response from someone. We will try our best to get back to you sooner but it may take the allotted time frame. Please note that if you email on weekends, it may take longer for a response as we are only available for short periods of time on weekends. Sometimes emails will be missed by mistake as we are human and unfortunately it happens. If you do not have a response after 48 hours please email again.
- When emailing about orders please include order number, email, and/or name the product was ordered with. If you are emailing about damages, please include pictures of the comic outside of the bags and boards with your first email. This will help expedite the process.